New MGP VX8 Shredder Pro Scooters from Madd Gear Pro
It’s easy to say that every time a new model year scooter hits the market it is better than the last – not always the case in my eyes. While sometimes a scooter is redesigned to lower the production costs or shipping costs or even the company goes to a new manufacturer with different techniques and machines. I can tell you that this is not the case with the MGP VX8 Shredder pro scooter being launched this spring of 2018.
Madd Gear Pro VX8 Shredder
Last year, MGP came out with the Mini Pro that catered to younger riders; giving them a smaller and more lightweight pro scooter. For 2018, Madd Gear has re-branded the Mini Pro as the VX8 Shredder. The Shredder now features upgraded TPR Grips, a wider 4.5″ deck with MGP’s signature head-tube cutout, and the all-new for 2018 ABS deck blocks and tube inserts. We like the last year’s Mini Pro and the Shredder because they cater to what younger kids want; lightweight and a smaller overall deck to make those tail whips a little easier.
- Deck: MGP 83″ integrated 17″ long x 4.5″ wide vx8 6061 t4 & t6 heat treated & fluted with 3″ concave.
- Fork: threadless high-tensile steel.
- Headset: MFX integrated HIC
- Bars: 18â€ wide x 22â€ high 4031 Japanese Chromoly powder coated upsweep fluted bar
- Wheels: 100mm force core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend
- Finish: durable powder coating with MFX downtube insert and deck blocks
Amazon carries the full line of the Shredder and at the lowest price. Purchase Here